Aquent's entertainment & media client is looking for 2 Digital Content Producers!
The Digital Content Producer will be responsible for developing and publishing content for our client’s website and digital platforms. In partnership with technology, marketing, and creative stakeholders, this role will manage the initial build out and updates of content and pages through the content management system. They will work closely with the technical team to maintain digital standards and security protocols with regard to publishing and new development.
- 3+ years of experience working with large content management systems (CMS).
- Excellent writing and editing skills across digital platforms.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams of technology, marketers, copywriters, web designers, legal, and operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly, coordinate multiple work streams and prioritize under deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability of strong customer relationship skills, problem resolution and improved efficiencies and productivity.
- Editorial and operational skills with a deep understanding of the role content plays in supporting marketing and commerce.
- Excellent understanding of web design methods and best practices.
- Self-directed with excellent organizational skills.
- Adaptability — a fast learner with a willingness to build solutions using tools to which you may have had little previous exposure.
- Empathy—the innate ability to understand the challenges faced by our customers, and the drive to resolve them.|
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, Adobe Analytics Suite
- Experience working with CDN’s such as Akamai for application caching.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Scaled Agile Framework a plus.