These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?

Find JobsFind Jobs

Digital Marketing Director - Religious Org, Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire

4 people like this description

A modern local religious organization is looking for Director-level marketing professional to join their dynamic and innovative team. This position is full-time, on-site, temp-to-hire.

The role is 85% strategic marketing, determining brand strategy, marketing channel analysis, budget allocation, and optimization of campaigns. The other 15% of the role will be managing the internal and external teams to accomplish marketing goals and executions.

The ideal candidate will by a hybrid of big-picture thinker, with an analytical twist - being able to come up with innovative and on-brand ideas to market to various audiences, and then finding the best way to measure and optimize to success metrics.

This position will be overseeing:
-Brand strategy
-PR & social media
-Online advertising
-Print advertising
-Creative development

Working in tandem with the in-house Creative Director, the Digital Marketing Director will be responsible for:

-Creating brand communication strategy, working with multiple stakeholder parties (Executive team, church ministry, creative team, etc), to develop an identity and ensuring effective communications across all channels of marketing and advertising

-Generating effective PR campaigns - from press release so social media, to support all programs within the organization, including church services, ministries, events and executive leadership functions

-Working with the creative team to create modern and on-brand creative deliverables for both print and web

-Using social media to foster existing relationships and acquire new followers

-Creating, maintaining, and tracking departmental budgets, creating reports on various success metrics and providing analysis and recommendations for resource requirements

-Fostering a healthy team environment, taking into account organizational effectiveness. Keeping a handle on multiple projects/teams at once, but not to the point of micro-management

-Being a leader. Stellar professionalism, credibility, commitment to high standards, passion for innovation, acute judgement and accountability


-BA/BS degree in related field
-MA/MS/MBA preferred
-8+ years of experience in similar role
-5+ years of experience in management
-Specifically looking for quantitative success in managing internal and external marketing programs on resume
-Interest in religion is a PLUS

These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?

Find JobsFind Jobs