We are looking for a detail oriented Programmatic Media Planner that will be the day-to-day focal point between the Business Development, Client Services and Ad Operations team.
The programmatic planner is expected to have a complete and unquestioned understanding of their assigned client’s media business and overall marketing objectives to create unique and workable plans that beat or meet client expectations.
You will be very hands on and should have a very technical and strategic mindset. This position has growth opportunities. We are looking for someone that has a great attitude, high emotional intelligence, works hard, wears multiple hats and wants to work in a quickly changing advertising and technology environment.
Job Responsibilities: The Position
- Design programmatic focused media plans detailing out how to identify and influence audiences across a variety of biddable media channels.
- Utilize media resources and planning tools to identify best media solution for client objectives and campaign goals
- Gather information to be used in developing media plans, such as demographic profiles, media usage habits and media costs.
- Have a complete understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and the major players within.
- Be able to analyze and communicate back value from specific media channels, in-house data partners and DSP’s.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 2 – 3 years of digital media planning experience
- High communication skills working with internal teams and external clients
- Candidates should be proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting & analysis
- Organized, detail oriented and highly focused.
- Good technical communicator – can work with in-house DSP teams to build features you may need
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos
- Passion for online advertising technology
- Familiarity of how websites and online ads work
- Complete understanding of digital media pricing and goal concepts (CPM/CPC/CPCV/CPA/ROAS) across video, mobile, social