The Digital Media and Analytics Associate is responsible for managing the implementation, maintenance, and optimization of digital media campaigns. This position requires working closely with media planners and digital media managers to understand campaign goals, assisting in analyzing results and generating reports in order to improve the quality assurance of campaigns and create efficiencies in the operations process. Manage 3rd and 4th party ad solutions (Double Click, Google Analytics, and Marin Software) to ensure campaign delivery and performance.
- Coordinate the production and implementation of online advertising campaigns
- Manage RFP review of partners/site responses, compile proposal analysis, drive partner negotiations, and secure approved media
- Ensure that ad campaigns are created and set up in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor the delivery and performance of campaigns
- Proactively work to improve the quality assurance of campaigns and create efficiencies in operations processes
- Provide analysis on media delivery, performance, trends and future implications in client reports. Work with internal teams, including the Media and Analytics team and the Brand Management team, and other partners to develop reporting to best analyze clients’ goals (KPI’s). Participate in providing cross-media results including TV, Search and / or Social media.
- Assists in development of client facing presentations that summarize and synthesize campaign performance including recommendations to improve.
- Access and collect data for internal use. Data sources typically include: ad trafficking programs, web analytics tools and client databases.
- Works closely with Technology and Innovation department to ensure all tracking in place and working correctly (as part of overall quality assurance process).
- Thorough understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfort working with data, formatting reports in PowerPoint, and manipulating pivot tables in excel a plus
- Proficient in quantitative analysis / analytical thinking with proven ability to translate analysis into actionable and valuable insights
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Strong analytical skills
- BA/BS in relevant discipline
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- 1-2 years of digital media planning and buying experience
- Analytical and online certifications from Google a plus
- Demonstrable experience developing and writing client facing presentations that summarize and synthesize campaign performance including recommendations for improvement.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing display advertising campaigns