Our team is seeking a creative copywriter for our email program, which aims to activate, inspire, and retain these international users.
Building on existing voice and tone guidelines, this temp will write engaging, fun copy for emails ranging from onboarding series to newsletters. They must have impeccable grammar, and experience making editorial or marketing emails more fun and compelling--and be able to use metrics to prove it. The ideal candidate has worked on optimizing emails for international audiences, and knows how to leverage Global English for localization. In addition to being able to work under tight deadlines, they should be a strong project manager even when juggling multiple priorities, and love to iterate on work.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
Managing and producing copy for project emails
Executing A/B tests and content optimization experiments for international audiences
Tracking insights and metrics to pivot to the most successful types of content
Setting deadlines and scheduling content to keep projects on track
Must include writing samples related to marketing or editorial emails/newsletters
- BA/BS Degree required
- 2-3 years of experience as a creative or copywriter
- Experience optimizing content for email
- Attention to detail and grammar on par with a copyeditor
- Prior experience writing or editing for international markets such as India, Indonesia, Brazil, or Japan a huge plus
- Ability to write in Hindi, Bahasa, Portuguese, or Japanese also a plus