This exciting role will join our dynamic Corporate Marketing team headquartered in our SF office. This strategic role will own the email channel, responsible for developing marketing strategy in collaboration with other digital channel owners and field marketers, building and executing campaigns on our marketing automation platform and measuring and communicating success through rigorous data analysis.
This position reports to the Corporate Sr. Digital Marketing Manager and manages an Email Marketing Coordinator.
Successful candidates will have a can-do attitude and owner mentality—ready to seize opportunities and take initiative without needing to be told, be comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and demonstrate intense attention to detail without compromising speed in execution
Position specific responsibilities:
- Manage all email marketing initiatives to drive company growth
- Work closely with Creative, Field Marketing and Sales to build campaign strategy and execute sends
- Oversee management of email calendar, optimizing user response and evenly distribute daily/weekly email volume
- Setup and deploy complex programs within our marketing automation platform (automated and single-batch) to engage new prospects and existing customers
- Build and actively manage email send lists
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to garner insights and optimize future email campaigns
- Improve structures and process to help scale email marketing at Hornblower
- Maintain a very high standard of quality by delivering assets that are bug-free and thoroughly QA’d
- Partner with Sales & Marketing leadership in developing and updating data analytics using Salesforce/Bizable and Excel and developing dynamic models and reports that allow users to view results in real time.
- Maintain, improve and create reports and dashboards, mapping data
- Develop/enhance/administer custom objects and relationships, workflow rules, page layouts, custom buttons/links, reports, dashboards, and email alerts
- 2-3 years’ experience creating and launching email campaigns using marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in HTML,
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing many large-scale email campaigns at once
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and A/B testing
- Strong Excel / analytical skills