HELLO? IS IT YOU WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
Our client is looking for a midweight-senior FINISHED ARTIST to be a permanent and important part of their team based in the CBD.
WHAT YOUR DAY MAY INCLUDE
- Following brand guidelines closely and rolling design across a number of mediums (press ads, signage, digital banners, brochures)
- Working closely with the Production/Studio Manager and Head of Design within a friendly, casual and supportive environment
- Learning and development
- Getting excited over print production (brochure finishes, signage materials / finishes)
- Retouching and colour grading (minor edits on photography)
- If its a Friday, drinks and snacks
OUR MUST HAVES
- Possess a strong understanding of production and print processes
- Create print ready files to precise specs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can work autonomously and manage your own time and prioritise
- Page layout skills with strong typography, grammatical and spelling
ARE YOU INTERESTED? Please apply ASAP by clicking the link below and include your CV/Portfolio and we will be in touch if you experience and skills align with our client's needs.
LOOKING FOR WORK BUT THIS ROLE DOESN'T MATCH? We have a number of roles (agency and client-side) so please feel free to send through your profile and a snapshot of what you are looking for and we can keep you on the radar for other roles coming through.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.