Our healthcare client in Balitmore is looking for a Graphic Designer to help support the Marketing Department with their design needs. The Designer is responsible for providing creative technical advice for small, less complex marketing communication (Marcom) projects. This position is required to be onsite in the Baltimore office for the length of the assignment. This is a leave coverage and would be a 3 month assignment.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees graphic creation and publication of internal commincation newsletter through Salesforce Marketing Cloud (HTML).
- Assists with video editing and basic motion graphic work for internal communications.
- Creates powerpoint presentations utilizing visual design (infographics).
- Assists in developing consistent creative ideas and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Coordinates with all areas of marketing to ensure a consistent message.
- Originates design layout.
- Creates customized PC based templates to serve as guidelines for future projects.
- Uses graphic design software applications to produce printed/digital sales and marketing communications including collateral materials, multimedia solutions, and/or interactive experiences.
- Supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc), and process improvement opportunities.