VitaminT has partnered with a company that is in search of a Graphic Designer. This position is a Full-Time, Temp-Perm opportunity, and the ideal candidate will need to sit on-site at the company's Houston, TX office. This candidate will be reporting to the Marketing Director, and will need previous experience within a corporate or agency environment.
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate or agency environment (9+ years in lieu of college degree).
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Fine Arts, or similar major.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word and Powerpoint.
- Video editing and interactive content design experience a plus.
- Team player who is receptive to feedback and desires continuous improvement.
- Accomplished in building and executing complex page layouts, master pages, style sheets, and grids, as well as charts/graphs and infographics (Adobe Creative Suite); Word templates and styles; and Powerpoint templates and themes.
- Keen design eye – layout, typography, color, balance, composition, and illustration.
- Capable of designing and executing multiple concurrent projects while prioritizing to deadlines.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, follow-through, and time-management skills in a deadline-driven environment.
- Interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Development of compelling, professional visual design to communicate with company's clients, the industry, the public, and our staff.
- Work products to be created within brand guidelines may include proposals, presentations, infographics, video, posters, interactive media, handouts/flyers, brochures, web and email pieces, ads, banners, invitations, and other items.
- Image manipulation (photo retouching, color correction).
- Liaison with print shops, promotional merchandise companies, and exhibit vendors.