Italian Speaking Copywriter
6 month FTC
£41,148 pro rata
The Copywriter role requires the creation of first class online and offline casino copy materials in both Italian and English for all our marketing channels. Responsibilities include production of copy and content work for our promotional campaigns, web pages, communications, mobile-based messages, newsletters, press releases, product/feature reviews, blogs, social networking, advertorial and SEO content, and direct mail.
Must be a native Italian Speaker.
The Copywriter reports in to the Copy Team Lead. The Copywriter will also be required to provide general support to other Copywriters this includes proofreading.
* The creation and delivery of strong and dynamic copy and content from initial briefing to final production
* This includes research, planning and concept creation for all online and offline marketing activities
* Develop a close working relationships with Marketing, Product, Web, as well as various third parties to ensure quality consistent copy is written across all teams to achieve business objectives
* Quality checks of production output to ensure completed work is error-free, adheres to the brief, at the desired standard
* Produced consistent work that adheres to the creative direction and brand guidelines in style and tone as set by the brand guidelines
* Take over responsibilities in the absence of Senior Copywriters this may include processing and signing-off on Copy briefs
* Complete timesheets and reports to ensure targets and KPI’s are achieved
* Constantly drive the company towards improvement in order to discover efficiencies and make recommendations within the department and at the same time improve copy capabilities
* University-level education in Marketing, Italian/English or similar industry recognized certificates preferable
* Previous experience in a Copywriting or Content role
* Strong knowledge of all Microsoft products Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Strong knowledge of Communication/marketing/SEO trends currently used in online CRM
* Manage multiple projects, and an ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
* Strong knowledge and understanding of online gaming
* Proven personal communication skills (written and verbal)
* Keen interest in writing, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
* Ability and will to develop productive working relationships with internal and third party service providers as required