Our client, A GREAT iconic company, is looking for a Junior Marketing Analyst to work on an iconic brand that has been a major part of pop culture since its inception. You will be working on site in El Segundo, CA full time until at least 12/31/2019. You will want to work here.
The Marketing team sets the global brand strategy, marketing plans and developing products for regional teams to execute in market. The Analyst role will provide support around partner strategy, outreach, pitch and maintenance; internal and external communications of activations and event management.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (Brand marketing, design, marketing communications, packaging, PR, social) throughout planning process including managing flow of communications, partner feedback and approvals for executions
- Track trends in culture to recommend partner opportunities within the target audience
- Assist in creation of partner pitches
- Create recap reports on partnerships to inform learnings for subsequent partnerships Agency and partner liaison representing the brand and strategies;
- Submit and track purchase orders, manage partner gifting and be liaison for partner event planning
Experience, Education & Skills
- 2 years’ experience in brand marketing (on brand or agency side)
- Ability to identify trends in culture and present those actionable insight to Director
- Demonstrated leadership, project management and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written/verbal, time management skills required
- Strong interest in pop culture needed
- Experience working with partners (licensee or other) is largely preferred
- Computer proficiency: MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to handle a high volume of work while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter with a proactive approach to work.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business/Communications or related