As a Launch Program Manager for approx. 12 months or longer for a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in Mountain View, you will leverage your strong client, team, and project management skills in order to drive and orchestrate the launch of products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with business, product, marketing and public relations team to define and drive effective launch plans
- Own communication with clients and internal teams on status, timelines & updates relevant to launch
- Ensure that goals, accountability, dependencies & timelines are clear to both internal and client teams
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a program/project manager
- Experience in product marketing, marketing research, brand architecture, and launch communications.
- Experience working with internal and external partners and driving impact both through joint agreements and effective relationships.
- Experience in launching products with a partner and sustaining ongoing marketing programs to reach targets.
- Experience in consumer marketing across paid media, social, influencers and other channels.
- Proven ability to interface and influence Product Management/Engineering teams and partner closely with other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or related field
- Understanding of both the consumer electronics and fashion industries
- Proven track record of data-driven decision making
- Aptitude for analytical thinking