- Own the localisation of UI text and messaging into ensuring a high quality and compliant localized experience,
- Determine the terminology and linguistic style for the company in these languages.
- Perform localization tasks and collaborate with external translation vendors to consistently raise bar on localization quality.
- Handle linguistic QA testing across all compatible devices on-device and work with QA managers to fix issues.
- Use Site and 3P tools to perform the localization work.
- Extensive experience in text localization into both Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese, ideally for technical and/or digital products
- Native speaker, and with excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience in localizing products and features and excellent editor skills, especially when it comes to technically complex topics
- Experience with localization QA testing as well as triaging issues
- Sound knowledge with Microsoft Office applications as well as Content Management Systems and other localization tools
- Outstanding communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Quick learner with hands-on mentality