This American home-furnishings company headquartered in Corte Madera, California is looking for a Merchandise Coordinator (entry level role). This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate, with merchandising experience, to really kick start their career - tons of room for career growth. EXCEL heavy, a passion for interior design. Quick learner, ready to roll up your sleeves, and hit the ground running.
• Maintain product integrity in our system.
• Sku Item Set-up and maintenance for all Depts.
• Inputs Estimated Landing Calculator (ELC) calculation for all imported goods.
• Order photo samples-partner with Sourcing /Creative to communicate needs & tracking.
• Work with Warehouse team to open and set-up samples when needed.
• Act as a conduit of information, materials and samples to all cross functional teams.
• Participate in proofing process of catalog-including naming, copy, and dimensions.
• Initiate request, and follow up on packaging, signage and collateral associated with each product.
• Compile PI sheets for all new products.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred with 1-2 years of work experience.
• Computer literacy including proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
• Strong knowledge of Excel preferred.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Strong detail orientation and thoroughness.
• High degree of flexibility and initiative.