Looking for a Marketing Automation and Campaign Specialist to join a large growing enterprise level client of ours!! This will be a 6month ongoing temporary role with possible extensions. This person will be reporting directly to the Director of Demand Generation, ensuring the appropriate programs and KPIs are in place to help design and implement marketing campaigns and lead generation.
**MUST HAVE: Experience with campaign development, marketing automation (using Eloqua) and familiarity with CRM systems.
• Manage marketing automation activities—technical configuration, integration, and coordination of marketing platform and CRM
• Plan, measure and manage campaigns across multiple channels
• Manage campaign calendars and ensure timely execution
• Ensure appropriate KPIs are in place to measure effectiveness of campaigns and lead generation efforts
• Maintain and monitor campaign cadence and productivity. Review campaign performance and adjust campaign as needed to ensure targets are met
• A/B Campaign Message and Website Testing
• Management and oversight of websites
• Work with cross-functional teams including sales to execute demand generation campaigns, while also collaborating daily with the Marketing and Creative Teams
• Management and oversight of all reporting, including generating and managing pipeline lists
• Proven success in planning and execution of marketing campaigns, including digital media, database marketing, online marketing, search engine, social media and web sites.
• Experience with marketing automation across the sales cycle
• Must be analytical with ability to quantify results of marketing programs
• Must have strong attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Knowledge of Adobe creative Suite, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver is desired but not required.
• Knowledge of WordPress and some HTML for website updates required
• Experience with both Sales Force and Marketing Platforms such as Eloqua, Hub Spot, Marketo or ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Certification In Hub Spot or Eloqua preferred)
• Proficient in Salesforce.com for analytical reporting and campaign creation
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Exceptional time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at one time with attention to detail