A learning science company and one of the "big three" educational publishers that provides customized educational content, software, and services for pre-K through postgraduate education is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager!
- Start: ASAP
- Hours Per Week: 37.5-40
- On/Off: can be onsite, offsite, or a combo of both
- Report To: Director of Creative & Marketing (David) sits in Toronto
- Level: 5-7 years’ experience
- Managing: 6 including a combo of agencies and freelancers. It will potentially be more
Reporting to the Director of Creative & Marketing, the Marketing Communications Manager (MCM) will be responsible for the planning and execution of marketing programs that support of business objectives. The incumbent is a self-starter with a passion for marketing, creative, digital communication and results. Core responsibilities:
- Assist in development and management of freelance designers, writers and traffic/production coordinators.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing communications plans and programs to support strategic business initiatives and brand objectives for the MHHE.
- Assist in the development of annual and quarterly marketing plans.
- Assist in the execution of MHHE thought leadership strategy tailored to diverse but specific audiences.
- Help create and/or curate engaging top-of-funnel content as well as mid-funnel content to develop new opportunities.
- Plan, build and execute integrated lead generation campaigns to drive brand awareness, educate, maximize prospect engagement and generate marketing-qualified sales leads.
- Help develop digital strategies tailored to key audiences.
- Provide marketing support on special projects.
- Monitor, measure and analyze the effectiveness of all marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
- Minimum 5-7 years of related experience in Brand and Marketing Communications.
- Strong strategic media and campaign planning skills with a focus on results.
- Strong copywriting ability.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO, Social, Marketing Automation and Content Marketing.
- Strong project management, budget management and organizational skills.
- Agency experience an asset.
- Data analysis experience.
- Online media experience an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adhering to deadlines.
- Experience in creative management development an asset
- Very strong knowledge and experience with MS-Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.