The Field Marketing Manager creates marketing strategies and plans for a network of practices and assures they are consistent with the available marketing resources and aligned with the company's guidelines and standards. This position develops ongoing relationships and touch points with multiple practice managers and physicians and helps to identify marketing and communications needs and opportunities.
The Field Marketing Manager manages marketing resource allocations, assures organizational alignment and engagement in the plans, leverages resources to implement, and assures approvals and delivery of all marketing and communications materials and information.
• Works closely with practice managers/teams to develop comprehensive local strategic marketing plans and programs
• Assures all efforts to drive support for and meet the needs of the practices
• Manages on-boarding and roll out communications and outreach when new practices join the organization
• Works closely with Network physicians in support of a multitude of programs and development of competitive materials
• Supports ongoing community and physician events throughout the greater Bay Area
• Works closely with the Physician Relations team in partnership and support of Joint Ventures and hospital partnerships, creating competitive outreach materials
• Plans and executes market-wide advertising, media and programs in support of the general pediatric network, aligning closely with the Strategic Brand Director
• Serves as point of contact for the media relations team, specific to identifying patient and/or physician stories and communications opportunities
• Aligns with organizational Leadership to identify opportunities, develop initiatives, stories and vehicles to drive awareness, results and metrics
• Garners physician/patient stories in support of the SCH blog and social media outreach
• Manages local paid media (when utilized), events, sponsorships and programs in support of the general pediatric practice’s local awareness
• Develops ongoing analytics and post mortems for programs and plans with an eye to constant evaluation and improvement of efforts, as well as an understanding of potential issues and opportunities that may impact the plans
• Develops materials, pitches and presentations to support the marketing plans and efforts, recap results and secure new opportunities
Education: Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university
Experience: Minimum Five (5) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience. Health Care experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of concepts, principles and methods of developing and executing marketing promotional/advertising strategies
• Knowledge of presentation development, and the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple and understandable fashion
• Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders and clients
• Ability to develop short and long range business plans and strategiest
***Travel in the Bay Area required - Must have a car. ***
This is a 6 months temp to perm position.