Aquent has an immediate need for a Marketing Manager with one of our top tier clients in Framingham, MA. This is a four month temporary position, onsite at 40 hours a week.
The role of the Marketing Project Manager is to support marketing programs aimed at specific customer segments in support of business objectives. These programs are focused on driving customer growth and retention. The Marketing Project Manager will work closely with sales and internal marketing partners including the creative agency, circulation, and individual vehicle owners to execute marketing plans.
- Create and submit campaign briefs and ensure alignment to larger Commercial Plan
- Coordinate with the Marketing Operations team to ensure proper execution and support of email, direct mail, and SMS campaigns
- Liaison with the Digital Marketing team to identify and execute display and social opportunities
- Manage all customer file requests related to campaign execution
- Partner with creative agency including submission of creative brief, feedback during proof rounds and providing final approval
- Engage with the circulation and analytics teams to define customer segments for targeting and manage analysis and insights request process post campaign completion.
- Participate in strategic planning discussions including meetings, information documentation and the development of presentation materials
- Manage weekly projects and priorities tracking documentation
- Escalate issues that could impact timelines, other teams or budget.
Education / Experience:
- BA or BS required; 4-7 years of work experience. Prior experience in marketing required.
- Detail oriented highly organized individual with strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team setting including across multiple internal teams.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and aggressive timelines.
- Experience managing multiple deadlines at one time.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience working with and managing agencies and/or vendors a plus.
If interested in being considered and would like more information, please apply to this posting and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps!