If this is you, apply today! Our client is interviewing qualified talent this week!
Lead Presentation Specialist wanted for an exciting full-time opportunity with one of our awesome advertising clients! You'll be creating pitch books, presentations and other documents to support the marketing of services for their client. Lead work production as necessary.
What you'll have:
- Min 2 yrs related experience required; up to seven years of experience may be required, depending on the client site.
- A minimum of one year in a lead or senior position required.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Highly skilled in written composition, grammar, punctuation and spelling required for editing material.
- Excellent communication skills for understanding and supporting client needs.
- Proven effectiveness in using design and layout elements to make presentations more interesting, readable, and to support the intended message.
- Proven customer service skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
What you'll do:
- Create pitch books, presentations and other documents using the MS Office Suite.
- Receive work and instructions from clients according to site procedures. Translate client messages into appropriate media. Recommend most effective design and presentation.
- Negotiate deadlines and schedule production.
- Determine need for outside vendors and oversees their work as necessary.
- Assign jobs to presentation specialists according to operator skill and customer deadline
- Use additional site approved software to create designs, logos and presentations. Work within the limitations of software and budgets as required.
- Assist presentation specialists in the upgrade of skills and shortcuts. Provide technical support within the department.
- Assist in the training of new site personnel
- Edit documents according to client instructions and for correct grammar, spelling, syntax, and punctuation.
- Proofread and quality check documents
- Maintain all site logs, job tracking and production tracking systems
- Investigate customer complaints. Troubleshoots problems, issues, resolves any questions. Reports to management and escalates as necessary.
- Report production and operator proficiency problems to supervisor or AOM
- Assist in other service areas as needed
- Provide back-up support for supervisor or AOM as needed
- Complete administrative assignments for client or site management as needed