Currently on the hunt for a talented Product Designer for one our of BIG BRAND software clients!
In this role, you will...
- Solve customer problems by synthesizing behavioral information and imagining things as they might be, not as they are
- Deliver user flow diagrams, interaction patterns, design specs, wireframes, mental models, information architecture, and prototypes using emotional design methods
- Participate, and often lead, customer research with clear goals, a testable hypothesis, and learning plan
- Conceptualize a broad spectrum of ideas and then narrow based on experimentation and customer research
- Push and evolve visual frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, content strategists, product managers, marketers, and researchers
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
What we're looking for in our dream candidate...
- Experience in interaction design, product design, service design, or related field
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Expertise conveying ideas and concepts through storyboarding, wireframing, and prototyping
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision
- A dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process
- Comfortable presenting/teaching in front of 10 people
If interested in being considered and would like more information, please apply to this posting and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.