If this is you, apply today! Our client is interviewing qualified talent this week!
Vitamin T is recruiting for a Senior Production Artist to fill an exciting full-time opportunity with one of our advertising clients. This person works on and creates guidelines from existing or new materials for various clients to create the highest quality output while keeping brand identity constant. Also taking those guidelines and pre-existing guidelines and using them to create new content.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for ensuring that brand guidelines and given media specs are adhered to for print and digital creative executions.
- Ensure that all work is produced to specification, within, but not limited to, file color density limits size/specification limits.
- Guarantee the final piece is fully QC’d against the specification database and agreed guidelines before release to the QC Department.
- Work closely with project management to build layouts under strict design guidelines.
- Guideline decision making to either extend or create design guidelines for new or existing campaigns.
- Integrate retouched materials into newly developed templates.
- Put forward and execute ideas through to the end, and ensure that all work produced is to a suitable standard and within brand guidelines.
What you'll have:
- Pharma experience is a bonus!
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Arts/Graphic Design (or other related field) or equivalent years of experience
- 1-3 years of work experience in a creative production environment or graphic design industry
- Keen attention to detail.
- Effectively work under tight deadlines while managing multiple priorities/projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- An understanding of layout principles and the “cause and effect” of resizing a campaign; experience completing tasks under strict layout principles.
- Experience creating campaigns and extending the look and feel through various re-sizes.
- Fluent in CS5 Design Standard Applications InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and Quark Xpress on Mac OSX platform 3+ years of Prepress /Digital Production experience.
- Working knowledge of pre-press, 4/C process and spot color printing and all standard print practices across Digital and Conventional disciplines.
- OOH print and digital station domination build and delivery experience.
- CS5 Design Pro Applications Flash, Dreamweaver, CSS HTML and java on Mac OSX platform.
- Language skills – both verbal and ability to typeset in other language than first language.