Part of the digital marketing division.
Salary – circa £75k
I am working with a leading telecommunications provider to find them a natural leader who is able to successfully programme manage their transition from Unica to Pega.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of business activity required to design, build, & test the campaigns, rules, logic, reporting & operational management capability of each Always on Marketing (AoM) release
- Work with Senior IT stakeholders & the Systems Integrator to define and manage requirements & solution options
- Works with Senior IT Stakeholders and other stakeholders to manage programme budget & governance
- Responsible for identifying, communicating, and monitoring the delivery of dependencies such as platform, data & integrations to align with the business & technical delivery plan.
- Responsible for regular updates, communication of risks, issues, project spend & required decisions to and from business and technical stakeholders
- Responsible for creation of effective and efficient Operating Models for AoM Marketing teams together with KPIs driving operational AoM excellence
- Supportive and provide assistance to the Product Owner with respect to estimation and prioritisation of delivery to drive commercial targets
- Strong stakeholder management up to SLT – works closely with commercial stakeholders in order to define functional and non-functional requirements impacting Base Marketing, Segment, Data, Integration, and Decisioning domains.
- Strong understanding of the key building blocks, applications, and capabilities of the Pega Marketing and Decisioning Platform and how that is utilised in practice to drive multi-channel, bi-directional always-on decisioning outcomes
- Ability and proven experience in defining data, modelling, decision-logic, reporting, and operational requirements
- Solid grounding in Base Marketing strategies for TelCo customer bases across all key lifecycle stages, including development and scrutinisation of associated business cases and the development of best in class Customer Journeys
- Knowledge of typical business rules, propensity/adaptive models, and underlying data (batch, and real-time) to be able to build and execute these key strategies
- Accurate under pressure and solid ability to resolve conflict across the organisation stemming from disparate ways of working and disparate levels of understanding of AoM Functionality & Operating Models
- Experience with Agile delivery approaches