Join this highly recognised and reputable organisation dedicated to creating valuable content to entertain and connect with their customers. They are dedicated to collaboration, support and innovation. This opportunity will require you to utilise your analytic and attention to detail capabilities, and strong stakeholder management skills to lead SEO strategy and execution.
The SEO Specialist will report to the SEO Manager and will collaborate with the internal leaders to define SEO requirements and will be instrumental in defining the future of their digital product landscape. You will be responsible for:
- Optimising onpage elements, implementing off-site stratefies to grow domain authority
- Keyword research, competitor gap analysis, implementing content opportunities, research of trend and technologu in digital content delivery
- Developing and running training programs on SEO best practices
- Reporting including analysis, troubleshooting, brainstorming solutions and presenting data
In order to be highly successful within this supportive and collaborative team you will ideally enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic enviroment with strong stakeholder management. You will also need:
- Proven SEO experience focused on audience acquisition at scale
- A high-level of experience with website, SEO and analytics tools
- Experience with enterprise-level CMS, Microsodt Suite and paid channels including search, display, video, apps and social
A diverse and varied role in a highly sought after industry with the chance to improve and determine the future of a large, digitally forward organisation. Competitive salary, informal flexible hours and a collaborative team environment with professional development opportunities.
For more information about this opportunity or to APPLY NOW please contact Alex Cain-Reed | 02 8667 8888 | firstname.lastname@example.org