Looking for a Sr. Level Front End Developer to join one of our largest entertainment clients! This is a huge opportunity to work for a well known multi billion dollar company on enhancing two websites and creating new features. This individual will be working on a team of 10 within the department and reporting to an executive manager.
- Experience working for an entertainment or media company
- 3+ years working with mobile environment is a huge plus
- some experience with CMS, preferably drupal
- Develop core functionality and components for applications; services and websites, in support of consumer facing users
- Review project objectives and collaboratively determine the best technology for implementation.
- Ensure clear/straightforward design and comprehensive documentation of code.
- Develop prototype projects using new technologies.
- Work with internal and external developers to ensure Technology code standards and best practices are performed for the development of applications.
- Consumer facing web + mobile apps
- 3+ years developing native applications on iOS & Android mobile devices using React Native, Objective-C, Swift, Java and/or Kotlin.
- Attention to design & user experience performance
- Demonstrated experience integrating to service backends.
- Understanding of related Web issues, including accessibility, site architecture, user interface,navigation, type.
- Overall knowledge of the entertainment industry business preferred.
- Must be able to create and maintain clear, concise, and well-constructed technical documentation.
- Mobile development include React Native, Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Java
- Adobe Experience Manager for CMS, Digital Asset Manager, Social distribution, etc.
- Adobe Dynamic Media
- Adobe LiveFyre
- Amazon Web Services – EC2, EKS, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, Aurora
- ElasticSearch, Recognition, AWS Media Services, etc.