Our client is looking for a Sr UX/UI Content Strategist Writer to work closely with the UX/UI team. You will be working for a financial services company where employees have said “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
This is an on-site 12-months contract assignment with benefits - Medical, Dental and 401k. Potential to extend beyond this time period.
The ideal talent will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Responsible for developing and delivering on the editorial plans, standards, and content production processes required to create engaging and informative content across owned channels.
- Responsible for data analysis and implementing required adjustments in the content plan.
- Assess and address critical gaps in existing online content policies, standards and content management tools.
- Develop, oversee execution of, and report on editorial plans, content lifecycles, and content goals with the portfolio leaders for all digital service portfolios.
- Experience in online content development and strategy in a large organization or high-traffic information service. Fluency in internet content, short-form and long-form content.
- Not advertising - not marketing - but UI content
- Ability to combine strong creative instincts with data-driven analysis.
- Proven, senior-level content strategy and UI writing skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated,
- Collaborates well in fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Financial services and agile methodology experience highly desirable.
- Content Management Systems, Drupal, or others
- Legally authorized to work in US with no need of sponsorship, now or in the future.