Our Marketplace is growing and we’re looking for a content strategist to help drive the growth and international expansion of our classified businesses. This includes content strategy for notifications, upsells, calls-to-action, saved searches, and modules that appear elsewhere on Facebook as well as laying the ground work for our user experience to work well in other locales around the world.
Content strategists work with designers, researchers, engineers, product managers, and marketers to plan and create the content for social media platform products, continually improve that content, and evolve the platform's voice and content standards.
This is a 10-month assignment with the potential to become a full-time employee and the position is located in Seattle, Washington.
- Plan, draft, edit, test and improve content including language, upsells, calls to action, notifications, education materials, names, navigation, and other content throughout the social media platform experiences.
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve the platform voice.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates.
- Promote content strategy at Facebook and in the broader community of and content professionals.
You're perfect for this role if you can be highly versatile; plan and draft content for web, mobile, and app interfaces including flows, tours, transactional emails and launch education materials; apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work; love both high-level strategy, hands-on drafting and editing for web and experiences; thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- 5+ years working with content for web or experiences.
- Experience working with e-commerce products, websites, and/or interfaces.
Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you’ve created for interfaces, microcopy, education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or launch content.
- Experience with social products.
- Information architecture or responsive content experience.