Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in Mountain View, is seeking a Technical Editor with strong editing experience for 6+ months.
- Edit product and partner docs
- Maintain style guide and word list, continue merge between two project guides.
- Enforce template, image, and link guidelines compliance for all docs (including solutions).
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1.Create and submit CLs to correct errors and update content in project partner docs.
2.Create and submit CLs to update 2 project style guides.
3.Create and submit CLs to update individual docs for compliance with accessibility, internationalization, and related templates and guidelines.
- 5+ years of experience editing and managing customer-facing technical content.
- Experience with information architecture.
- Experience with content management systems.
- BS or equivalent experience in a technical discipline.
- Familiarity with Google Assistant and/or machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Proficiency with HTML and Markdown.
- Experience with Git and GitHub.
- Proven ability to manage schedules and priorities and to work with a wide variety of writers—some local, some not.