A Fortune 100 Athletic Apparel and Footwear Company located in Beaverton, OR is looking for a Transition Manager - Vendor Portal to join their Purchasing team.
This role has a tentative end date of 2/25/20 and is a great way to get your foot in the door at this AMAZING company !!
Our Purchasing team helps AIR MI ( Manufacturing Innovation) win by leveraging our suppliers and our scale. We partner with our stakeholders to drive value, challenge the status quo and bring innovative thinking.
We are looking for an impact-driven Transition Manager who will join the Purchasing team at Air MI in Portland, Oregon. You will gain exposure to all elements of our manufacturing organization – engineering, tooling, facilities & maintenance, production, technology, and so on. You will partner with these functional stakeholders and external suppliers to implement a new online vendor onboarding tool (Vendor Portal).
AirMI is implementing a new process for onboarding new vendors and maintaining current vendor information with the launch of a vendor portal. This tool will replace Air MI’s existing manual process for Indirect vendor setup. The Vendor Portal will allow AirMI vendors to input and maintain their own company data. They will also be asked to provide specific details based on corporate compliance requirements and related to the goods and services provided to Air MI.
We are looking for a transition manager who will join the Purchasing team at Air MI in Portland, OR. Responsibilities will include becoming the point person SME for the supplier onboarding tool. Additionally, this role will be responsible for developing the communication plan and training plan across Air MI, and utilize your analytical data review skills set. We are looking for someone who can look at data and translate what the data is stating, along with being able to spot problems.
Skills: Vendor management, Transition Management, purchasing experience, Data Analysis
Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Education: Typically requires a bachelor’s degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
Specifically, you will:
• Manage the implementation of the vendor portal inclusive of plan & communication
• Communicate rollout to AirMI supply base
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders
• Become the subject matter expert on the vendor portal
• Problem solving – become the Tier 2 support for vendor portal team
You will gain exposure to diverse stakeholders, suppliers, and share in the success of the project assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Previous end to end transition management experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Minimum of 1year Vendor Management
• Proficiency with Purchasing and Procurement processes
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Business coursework experience preferred
• Project management abilities/experience
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, creative problem solver