My client believes in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more. They're innovators and have been at it for more than three decades. You’ll discover an award-winning culture and entrepreneurial atmosphere, as year-over-year, they have been recognised as a best employer and are consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists.
To help drive that growth they are looking for a Sales Operations Professional with a passion for building and supporting a high performing sales organisation across multiple countries. In this role you will be based from their new London office and have a broad scope of responsibility, working with Senior Sales & Ops leaders across sales strategy, process & technology, analytics, compensation, and training.
They’re looking for a driven self-starter who can help define what needs to be done and then execute it in an environment characterised by speed, collaboration, creativity and fun.
The successful candidate will:
- Work as a Sales & Marketing Operations Productivity Analyst across three key areas
- Build a strong Sales & Marketing operating model and cadence:
- Provide thought leadership on sales operational excellence
- Lead data management strategy and support with execution, including recommendations for follow up efficiency
- Identify critical issues impacting operations and strategy from metrics including productivity insights, lead-to-sales analysis and segment/account trends.
- Develop a clear communication strategy aligned with other markets for Sales Reps, front line leaders and sales directors
- Support sales leaders and finance on sales pipeline and forecasting
- Ensure sales teams have appropriate reporting, dashboards, and analytics with high quality data
- Work with sales and global sales ops leaders on compensation plans and training programs
- Enable rapid global growth through sales technology projects
- Create case for change, secure leadership buy-in on new technology and processes requests
- Work with sales leaders and global sales ops to define and deploy technology roadmaps
- Gather requirements and advocate for your customers’ “problems”
- Identify key stakeholders and engage at the right time to achieve project goals
- Help drive adoption and oversee administration of enterprise business tools (Salesforce.com)
- Support new market launch in development of Global ‘go to market’ playbook Represent and act as the eyes and ears of Sales Operations & Strategy
- Attend internal communities to identify and share best practices across sales teams
- Conduct ops review with sales leaders on the services the Sales Operations & Strategy functions provide
- Build relationships across multiple regions and time-zones to support on target performance in regions at different stages of evolution
- Experience in Sales Operations & Strategy in a sales organization
- Deep, recent experience with Salesforce.com
- Microsoft office at intermediate level (specifically Excel)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to derive insights – ‘Data – Insight – Action’
- Understanding of sales processes development and ability to engage proactively/confidently with experienced sales leaders
- Strong project management skills set, leading projects with cross-functional team members
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a matrix organisation structure, including influencing and managing relationships effectively
- Entrepreneurial skills, ability to lead change in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with senior executives
- Global work experience is a strong plus