AQUENT is seeking a true UX Designer who has between 2-5 years of dedicated UX Design experience working on mobile and web products. This is a temp to hire role with a Fortune 30 client. You will work for THE MOST AMAZING mentor who will be invested in you whole heartedly. This role will allow you to grow and become the BEST UX Designer you can be! This is a highly collaboratively design team and is a true UX Design role. But what does that mean?
As the UX Designer you will:
- Conduct and do user research
- Build prototypes in Sketch (there is an existing framework)
- Participate in daily stand-ups
- Report to your pod lead but able to design autonomously
- Perform UAT
- Building relationships with your Product Manager and engineers
- Design in Sketch
- Discovery and exploration of new features
This is Not just UI Design. All Designers on this team need to be comfortable conducting research. Empathy for users. Understand and appreciate the whole experience of being a customer.
Soft skills: This manager looks for the right motivation, the right drive and the right attitude is very important here. No egos. No hard to work with people. We need the right balance of someone who is willing to learn yet skilled and eager to contribute.
Hyper focused on relationship between product, design and technology teams (that's the tri-pod of harmony)
- At least 2 years in a dedicated UX role
- Must have gone through the rigors of working with design, product and tech team
- Must be able to showcase work where you have released a product
- Lean and Agile experience
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Sketch + the Adobe Creative Suite