Are you a skilled User Experience Architect, Interaction Designer and/or Visual Designer? Are you passionate about bringing complex information to a wide array of user types in a simplified, easy-to-understand manner? Are you interested in collaborating with a team of UX designers, , Product Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Content Strategists, and other business, creative, research, technical and strategic professionals across the organization to create a best-of-class user experience? Do you thrive in an environment that works on multiple high-visibility projects? If so, this may be the position for you!
Our healthcare client in downtown Louisville is committed to investing in innovative digital experiences that improve their customers’ quality of life and interaction with the business. Connecting a wide array of users, including consumers, members, providers, employers and agents/brokers, with our client and with one another, will drive user engagement and satisfaction and bring increasing value to the business. Are you the person to bring these experiences to life?
The Experience Design Team is responsible for creating exceptional user-centered digital experiences that achieve business goals and exceed user expectations across a wide range of digital experiences, including web and mobile. The team collaborates with user-research firms and teams across the organization focused on integrating and developing best practices in usability, analytics, accessibility, and cross-platform strategy in an Agile development environment.
As a User Experience Designer, you will:
• Develop game-changing, industry-leading, enviable digital experiences to simplify the customer experience for multiple lines of business
• Know the business, how to speak the business’ language, and translate consumer insights into UX strategies and execution that propel us to a bright future
• Work with UX Leads to create an end-to-end UX strategy
• Collaborate and build consensus with key stakeholders; always representing the user point of view, striking the balance between the ideal, and the realities of feasibility and delivery
• Maintain deep understanding of the current experience, business objectives, audience(s), roadmap, features, design trends and best practices, research, metrics, VOC and other measures, competitive landscape, and full digital ecosystem
• Partner with the research team to create long-term research strategy to facilitate ongoing discovery and iterative delivery
• Partner with content strategy team to continuously drive and improve content, navigation and site architecture via card-sorting, tree-testing and quantitative research
• Lead efforts to continuously improve the customer experience, including usability testing, heuristic evaluation, competitive analysis, and MVT; share findings with UX, project, and business stakeholders
• Lead creation of early design sketches and end state vision/design prototypes to help inform strategy
• Ensure that digital principles, standards, styles, design patterns, and renderings are followed and represented correctly