- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering, and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- 3+ years experience
- Important methodologies: qualitative interviews, design research, usability research, and survey methodology.
- Passionate about social media and able to speak to our technology/industry
- Patient, communicative, team player that is detail-oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Tech industry knowledge and understanding
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.) MA / PhD preferred.
- Experience in applied product research