We are working on a hot UX/UI Design role with our agency client who is based in Westlake Village. We are targeting a mid-level UX designer who wants to have client-facing access. The ideal candidate has prior agency expeirence and ideally in a pharma/healthcare industry setting.
- 5+ years experience in both Creative and Digital Development
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Human Behavior equivalent or proper matching work experience. A combination of work experience and education can be substituted.
- Experience in user-centered design methodologies, (know how a proper user flow should be for a specific engagement)
- Proficiency using current design and prototyping tools.
- An extreme passion for understanding the user, and a strong communicator of the user’s perspective throughout the design process
- A strategic thinker and a thoughtful problem-solver
- The ability to demonstrate problem solving via examples or case studies to all business units for a clearer understanding is a must. This can be achieved with the use of conceptual diagrams, user flows, wireframes and/or prototypes
- An avid communicator, capable of presenting ideas clearly and in the context of the user, brand and business value.
- Interested in partnership, collaboration, and healthy debate with the product and engineering teammates.
- Self-managing, detail-oriented and able to iterate revisions quickly
- Flexible in ability to switch product focus from one task to another
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Visio, Omnigraffle and anything else needed to get the job done.
- Experience conducting user and customer research
- Committed to great user experience
- Extreme attention to detail, driving for pixel perfection
Job Duties (* denotes an “essential function”):
- (*) Define functional flows and experiences within visual diagramming programs such as visio, omnigraffle or lucidchart type format.
- (*) Identify end-user goals from strategic briefs and determine how to best visually accomplish them
- (*) Prototype concepts for web, mobile and other digital devices utilizing online and offline tools
- *Audit the existing product landscape and identify trends that are not overtly seen and can be leveraged for future usage.
- *Shape a proper blueprint that will allow others to generate products based on them.
- Review competing products and recommend design solutions that differentiate stakeholder brands from competitors
- Document detail requirements for both creative and digital teams