Video Editor / Motion Designer: £40-42k doe – Bracknell
(70% video editing, 30% motion graphics / after effects)
Our client, a massive, well-known agency that sits teams of creatives on-site at in-house offices, to work across a huge range of sectors with top brands.
They provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is to lead the creation & delivery of a range of cross-platform digital work while adhering to creative/brand guidelines. You will proactively manage design quality, accuracy and consistency across all creative work.
We are looking for an individual who has previously worked as part of an agency or brand team and can demonstrate digital output and translation of ATL, brand & design into final digital assets, website, email design and digital advertising campaigns. The role is based onsite at our clients Headquarters within the onsite Agency.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Working with Design Team Leader to develop digital designs from briefs that ensure a truly integrated approach
- Working collaboratively with creatives to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and engaging with the wider digital creative community
- Sharing knowledge within the wider team
- Articulating and presenting creative digital ideas to the team and clients
- Meeting with clients as required to discuss project objectives and creative solutions
- The ability to take complete ownership of projects, including taking brief directly from client, presenting initial designs to client and managing the project until delivery.
- Be available to assist the account management and design team with offline design briefs as appropriate
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Agency experience in designing cutting edge digital campaigns
- Highly creative with the ability to produce design collateral within brand guidelines and agreed timescales.
- Excellent digital design skills, knowledge and a portfolio that shows digital work
- Strong Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash)
- Video (After Effects) MUST HAVE, UX and HTML coding are desirable skills in this role
- Awareness of emerging digital design trends
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures
- A working knowledge of web page design, banner creation, email design and social media asset creation
- The aptitude to learn new software and programmes efficiently and effectively
- Experience in a design/creative environment with a relevant design/creative qualification
- Relevant knowledge across production, print and digital media
- Good knowledge of digital processes to deliver quality solutions
- Good time management skills
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
- Great team player with a client-centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Confident in own abilities and be able to proactively influence clients and manage their expectations.
- Ability to work under own initiative whilst effectively managing workloads and client timescales
- Strong communication skills and ensure that internal processes are maintained and improved.