As we test out new ways to interact with out student base, we are looking for an accomplished editor/motion designer who’s comfortable working on-site in a small team environment. You will work with input from the Producer and Subject Matter Experts to cut short instructional videos, design graphic overlays, mix basic audio, and export to current standards. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter willing to jump right in, take on new challenges, insist on high-quality results, and takes ownership.
- Work independently and make decisions quickly.
- Proactively manage time and working towards deadlines.
- Ingest and backup AVCHD footage.
- Align set notes from Prelude Live Logger with footage.
- Synchronize audio from multiple sources.
- Adhere to a set, consistent look across multiple videos.
- Create motion graphics to best illustrate abstract technical concepts.
- Basic audio mastering for video.
- Final compiling/mastering for publishing.
• 3+ years of professional video editing experience.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit (Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Strong verbal/written communication including an ability to effectively communicate with business, technical and creative team members.
• Online reel or portfolio demonstrating motion graphics and editing.
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Experience with a Windows editing environment.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Experience with instructional videos.
• Color grading experience within Adobe products.