Our client, a Fortune 500 in the eCommerce space, is searching for a Visual Designer. The role is a 7+ month contract that has the chance to extend based on performance.
You are a visual designer that has an eye for stunning design and all of the delicate details that go into producing great visual assets.. You are someone who can work collaboratively within a diverse team and can help bring projects to life. You are someone who’s not afraid of design challenges and are excited to jump into new and exciting projects. You’ve got a robust portfolio of work showcasing your design awesomeness. And last but NOT least, you are just an overall delight to be around, self-motivated and excited to produce beautiful design solutions.
• Conceptualize and design multi-channel creative assets (web, email) that are engaging and clean, with a consistent look and feel that adhere to brand guidelines.
• Manage multiple projects on an assigned timeline.
• Design traffic drivers including banners, landing pages, emails, and more.
• Serve as a creative resource to junior-level design staff.
• Advanced design skills and brand development abilities.
• Must have advanced Photoshop abilities and a refined eye for typography.
• Excellent presentation skills to present concepts and designs during creative reviews.
• Strong collaboration skills a must, as candidate will be working closely with various teams of copywriters, designers, site merchandisers, creative directors, business leads, and more.
• Meticulous attention to detail and great at multitasking.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, work environment.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of proven experience working with digital assets and/or campaigns.
• Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or equivalent field.