Oue fortune 500 client is looking for a talented, highly motivated individual with Omniture SiteCatalyst skills and strong digital data knowledge to join its Digital and Cross-Platform Analytics team. The candidate is responsible for documenting, reporting and analyzing website and native app data to optimize acquisition, conversion, and retention efforts for our online marketing initiatives, measurement, and developing recommendations that improve conversions and customer engagements
• Define and develop real-time analytics dashboards, ad-hoc reporting, and pre & post-launch analysis in order to provide data-driven insights and optimized solutions
• Responsible for working independently in a fast paced environment to develop data analytics and ad hoc reporting for audits and business integrity investigations with a strong focus on proactive monitoring and dash boarding.
• Provide adequate support, working in cross-functional collaboration, to product and marketing teams and engineering and IT teams, from inception to completion, to ensure efficient and accurate implementation of tagging specifications. Examples of duties include, but not limited to, documentation, consultation to developers, test scenario development, participation in UAT, etc.
• BS/BA in business, information technology, computer science, engineering, or related field required
• 1+ year of web analytics experience with Omniture SiteCatalyst or similar tool required. 2+ years preferred
• Experience and familiarity with technical documentation and other business documentation (Change Requests, Requirements Docs, and etc.) preferred
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and thorough, with a passion for maintaining structured data collection to meet business objectives
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, juggle multiple tasks and projects, and deliver on time is a must
• Strong initiative – ideal candidate will conceive projects and execute based on open business/analysis questions without direct instruction
• Experience working in a fast-paced online environment interacting with business partners, other analysts, information architects, UX/UI designers, & web/app developers required
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel capabilities (including Pivot tablets, Macros, and VLookUps) and Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word and Visio
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs