Account Director (UK)
REPORTS TO: Managing Director, UK
DEPARTMENT: Client Solutions
We are the leading global work solutions company. Through our range of services, we help guide businesses toward the talent, technology, and services they need to excel. From specialty recruiting and talent experience to creative strategy and project management, we're making the future of work better for everyone.
Aquent Talent: Across Freelance & Contract, Permanent and Temp-Perm we help our clients source, recruit and access the best Talent in the Digital, Marketing & Creative industries.
Aquent Studios: Our global co/creation agency built on a new model of engagement with capabilities across strategy, enablement, and activation. Driving deeper partnerships, we help brands create breakthrough experiences by reimagining the future together.
Aquent Payroll Services: We help organisations be the employer of choice for self sourced contingent talent, without needing to employ them directly.
Aquent RoboHead: Our cloud-based project management tool, designed specifically to for in-house creative teams
Aquent Gymnasium: Our online training platform offering free courses for designers, developers, and marketers
The Account Director will build, develop and cultivate client relationships while selling solution based products and people services for some of the most recognized brands in the UK, if not the world. They will identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients business goals within a portfolio of focused accounts. The Account Director's client portfolio consists of named, large, complex accounts with multiple product streams and contract vehicles.
The Account Director is the key client relationship stakeholder within Aquent and our suite of services. The Account Director will strategically sell our product and service offerings to change the way our clients get work done.
As a principal point of contact for assigned client relationships, The Account Director is responsible for helping to build long-term client relationships, anticipating client needs, and working with SMEs and supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
The Account Director is responsible for coordinating the development, management and presentation of multi-channel solutions that align to client goals.
- Build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process. Key contacts include C-suite decision-makers in Digital Marketing, Creative Services Management, Procurement, Human Resources, Strategic Sourcing, Legal and Supplier Diversity.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts from Aquent's Suite of Products to develop sales proposals designed to meet individual client needs.
- Facilitate and lead the negotiation process with new clients ensuring expectations, terms, conditions and pricing of services are agreed upon.
- Generate opportunities through robust storytelling to all buying levels within a client.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for client RFIs & RFPs.
- Partner effectively with Recruiting Team Leaders whose teams' will identify and recruit the right talent for the Assignments.
- Partners with Sales Enablement for robust content solutions.
- Experience in the digital creative and marketing space is preferred, but not essential
- Over 5 years of consultative sales experience ideally in product sales, services or digital/marketing industries.
- Experience with penetrating new, complex accounts via identifying new client contacts, networking, and account based marketing.
- Experience in expanding accounts through networking, delivery success and account based marketing.
- Experience with financial analysis tools, budgets, and business planning.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Groove preferred.
- Proven sales record in closing multi-year, complex sales
- Prior success selling solutions to enterprise customers is critical
- Strong quantitative reasoning skills are critical. You must be fast on your feet to work out pricing models
- Proven ability to architect solutions for clients to create innovation and client penetration and satisfaction
- Excellent troubleshooting and negotiating skills
- You should be skilled in crafting tailored emails that land meetings
- You should be able to think on your feet during sales meetings to overcome objections, describe our competitive advantages and answer tough questions
WHY AQUENT UK?
Why Our Clients Choose us:
- Through our range of services we create bespoke solutions that exceed our clients needs
- Through our brand, reputation and global reach we help our clients source, recruit and access the best digital, marketing and creative Talent in the industry
- Our Client Service is second to none, in 2023 we were awarded ClearlyRated's 2023 Best of Staffing Client 10 Year Diamond status
Why Our Talent work with us:
- Our Talent work on some of the most innovative projects, in some of the world's most innovative companies
- Through Aquent Gymnasium, and access to our events and activations our Talent are fully equipped to train in the most in demand skills
- Our Talent Service is unmatched, in 2023 we were awarded ClearlyRated's 2023 Best of Staffing Talent 10 Year Diamond status
Why our staff stay with us:
- We champion remote working in a supportive and encouraging environment
- We value continuous learning, we each get access to a £5k per year learning fund
- We invest in our people – we are “Gold” Certified by Investor in People
- We have access to the company's beach houses in Florida & Hawaii. Yes really!
- We encourage a flexible work/life balance. We don't just say it, we mean it
- We offer an outstanding range of benefits that support every aspect of well-being
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.