Join us, and work with businesses of all shapes and sizes, from iconic global corporations to up-and-coming SMEs. Our UK team are a friendly, welcoming and enthusiastic bunch who enjoy working collaboratively and celebrating each other's successes.
Our Current Job Openings:
Talent Agent, Perm Recruitment (UK)
Aquent is growing! We're looking for someone to develop new and existing permanent recruitment business by building and maintaining client relationships, delivering quality candidates quickly and efficiently to place the right Talent in the right roles.
Talent Agent, Creative Recruitment (UK)
Aquent is growing! We're looking for someone who is passionate about talent finding and talent management within the Creative, Digital & Marketing sectors with our global clients, the likes of Amazon, Google, Workday, Intuit to name a few.
Account Director (UK)
Aquent is growing! We're looking for someone who is passionate about the growth and development of clients within the UK market in the Creative, Digital & Marketing sectors – building upon existing relationships, fully exploring opportunities within our current client base, and acquiring new clients within select markets.
Perm Division Leader (UK)
Aquent is growing! We're looking for someone to partner with the Managing Director to drive the growth strategy for our UK permanent recruitment service offering.
In becoming a part of Aquent, you'll get the security and benefits of a global brand alongside the close-knit community culture of our smaller London team and flexible remote working.
We actively promote a strong-work life balance, great holiday allowance and a host of great perks including:
- Becoming part of the leading global work solutions company
- Access to an extensive database of diverse talent
- All the bits to get you going including a Mac laptop
- 23 days holiday + Birthday + Bank Holidays. Get up to 30 days by adding a year for every year you're with us!
- Generous training budget (£5,000 per year)
- Competitive bonus schemes and incentives
- Company pension
- Twice salary critical illness benefit
- Private Medical Insurance
- Access to WeWork Aviation House for collaborative work and monthly company catch-ups
- Access to our company beach houses (Florida & Hawaii)
- Company socials
- Flexible remote working
- Joining a team that has repeatedly received Investors in People (IIP) accreditation for being a great place to work
Our Team Culture
Our UK team are a friendly, welcoming and enthusiastic bunch who enjoy working collaboratively and celebrating each other's successes. We're a social group who (circumstances permitting) enjoy catching up after work, as well as team activities, quiz nights, and various other social events.
A commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability is in our DNA.
As an organisation, we have been committed to diversity, inclusion and sustainability from Day One, and we're now formalising our approach and building these things into every aspect of our company. We've formed employee-led Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Councils in every country we work in to help drive this work forward. We're holding ourselves accountable to create a better future, assess our progress, and identify opportunities to continuously improve.