Perm Division Leader (UK)
REPORTS TO: Managing Director, UK
DEPARTMENT: Permanent Division
We are the leading global work solutions company. Through our range of services, we help guide businesses toward the talent, technology, and services they need to excel. From specialty recruiting and talent experience to creative strategy and project management, we're making the future of work better for everyone.
Aquent Talent: Across Freelance & Contract, Permanent and Temp-Perm we help our clients source, recruit and access the best Talent in the Digital, Marketing & Creative industries.
Aquent Studios: Our global co/creation agency built on a new model of engagement with capabilities across strategy, enablement, and activation. Driving deeper partnerships, we help brands create breakthrough experiences by reimagining the future together.
Aquent Payroll Services: We help organisations be the employer of choice for self sourced contingent talent, without needing to employ them directly.
Aquent RoboHead: Our cloud-based project management tool, designed specifically to for in-house creative teams
Aquent Gymnasium: Our online training platform offering free courses for designers, developers, and marketers
As a senior member of Aquent's UK team, this role partners with the Managing Director to drive the growth strategy for our UK permanent recruitment service offering.
- Highly effective at building, retaining and optimising the performance of our permanent recruiting team.
- Provides the perm recruiting team the resources needed to be successful in delivering perm placements, exceeding customer expectations, and achieving individual and team revenue targets.
- Sources, trains and coaches best practices in order qualification, recruitment strategies, and order control to successfully deliver permanent recruitment services to clients and talent and drive strong financial results.
Core Competencies/Human Skills
- Influencing & Coaching
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Open to new ideas
- Organised and proactive
- Continual learning
- Perm revenue growth
- Perm Recruiter hiring, ramp & retention
- Perm recruiter productivity & utilisation
- Growth & improvement in fill rates and average placement value
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Excels in delivering permanent recruitment, leading from the front.
- Makes effective and timely hiring decisions.
- Source, train, coach & develop talent, skills and capability across the team.
- Drive performance and productivity that continually elevates the team.
- Implements succession planning and career development programs that drive team growth, retention and career expansion.
- Fosters leadership team collaboration and support.
- Partner with the local leadership team to determine a sales strategy that supports high quality, qualified order flow.
- Works closely with UK leadership to educate sales teams on how to position our perm recruitment service offering, qualify orders, and reach their individual perm revenue goals.
- Implement (and coach) a strategy sourcing and recruiting strategy that results in the building of talent pipelines and communities aligned with core laneways of focus.
- Leverage marketing initiatives to help drive revenue growth.
- Utilise data to help inform performance of our perm recruiting business.
Experience & Skills
- Strong and proven perm recruiting experience
- Experience in people management/leadership experience
- Success in leading high performing, remote teams.
- Success in managing performance and developing others.
- Data driven leadership experience.
- Staffing/Recruiting Agency experience.
- Experience in recruiting marketing, digital, creative, tech – preferable, but not essential.
WHY AQUENT UK?
Why Our Clients Choose us:
- Through our range of services we create bespoke solutions that exceed our clients needs
- Through our brand, reputation and global reach we help our clients source, recruit and access the best digital, marketing and creative Talent in the industry
- Our Client Service is second to none, in 2023 we were awarded ClearlyRated's 2023 Best of Staffing Client 10 Year Diamond status
Why Our Talent work with us:
- Our Talent work on some of the most innovative projects, in some of the world's most innovative companies
- Through Aquent Gymnasium, and access to our events and activations our Talent are fully equipped to train in the most in demand skills
- Our Talent Service is unmatched, in 2023 we were awarded ClearlyRated's 2023 Best of Staffing Talent 10 Year Diamond status
Why our staff stay with us:
- We champion remote working in a supportive and encouraging environment
- We value continuous learning, we each get access to a £5k per year learning fund
- We invest in our people – we are “Gold” Certified by Investor in People
- We have access to the company's beach houses in Florida & Hawaii. Yes really!
- We encourage a flexible work/life balance. We don't just say it, we mean it
- We offer an outstanding range of benefits that support every aspect of well-being
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.