Talent Agent, Creative Recruitment (UK)
REPORTS TO: Senior Account Manager – Team Leader
DEPARTMENT: Contingent Division
We are the leading global work solutions company. Through our range of services, we help guide businesses toward the talent, technology, and services they need to excel. From specialty recruiting and talent experience to creative strategy and project management, we're making the future of work better for everyone.
Aquent Talent: Across Freelance & Contract, Permanent and Temp-Perm we help our clients source, recruit and access the best Talent in the Digital, Marketing & Creative industries.
Aquent Studios: Our global co/creation agency built on a new model of engagement with capabilities across strategy, enablement, and activation. Driving deeper partnerships, we help brands create breakthrough experiences by reimagining the future together.
Aquent Payroll Services: We help organisations be the employer of choice for self sourced contingent talent, without needing to employ them directly.
Aquent Robohead: Our cloud-based project management tool, designed specifically to for in-house creative teams
Aquent Gymnasium: Our online training platform offering free courses for designers, developers, and marketers
The Objective of the Talent Agent, Creative Recruitment is to build and maintain client and talent relationships. A high level of service delivery is expected to maximise Gross Profit. It is essential that each Agent/Recruiter works with the Account Directors and Account Managers to maximise the number of orders in, as well as focusing on resourcing. A key aim of this position is to maximise the choice of talent we can present to clients. This will include building a community of both passive and active job seekers for Contingent Recruitment.
- Phone, email, and face-to-face or video activity to effectively build client & talent relationships.
- Writing great job adverts and posting onto job boards to effectively attract target talent.
- Conducting CV searches on job boards to maximise the choice of talent for our roles.
- To use all sourcing and business development platforms that are available to you.
- In depth searching and head hunting online to identify and build communities with the best talent in the UK.
- Screening talent, and matching them to suitable client roles.
- Conducting full business interviews to collate proof points that effectively match and market talent.
- Working with talent to arrange and help them prepare for interviews.
- As required, setting up expert interviews and testing for talent to confirm their ability.
- Effective after sales activities to generate new roles and contacts.
- Attending events and networking opportunities and reading relevant publications/newsletters to deepen sector knowledge and build contacts.
- Ensuring all activities and notes are accurately recorded on CloudWall in a timely manner
- Understanding and keeping up to date with all current employment legislation
Goals and Performance Metrics
- Contract talent pipeline generation
- Effective GP generation
- Order coverage
- Order fill rate
- Client interview requests
- Aftercare – checking in every week aligned to the number of talent working/placed.
- Consistent growth of contingent workers against target.
Key Attributes – aligned to our principles of Holism, Consumer Value & Competitive Edge, Management Skills and Continuous Learning.
- Strong time management skills – able to plan efficiently and be truly self-motivated, to produce results in a timely manner.
- Able to build and maintain relationships – get clients and talent to be our “raving fans” and their recruiter of choice.
- Embrace and consistently follow best practice – adopt effective processes to achieve set objectives.
- Able to adhere to company standards – appreciates the necessity for doing so.
- Effective communication skills – written, verbal and aural.
- Natural affinity with the creative, digital and marketing sector – passionate about what we do.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen – out-perform the competition.
- Positive, supportive, sharing and helpful manner – pitch in when necessary.
- Goal oriented winning mentality – drive and determination to get the job done.
- Receptive to feedback and suggesting ideas – if there is a better way of doing things, let's find it.
WHY AQUENT UK?
Why Our Clients Choose us:
- Through our range of services we create bespoke solutions that exceed our clients needs
- Through our brand, reputation and global reach we help our clients source, recruit and access the best digital, marketing and creative Talent in the industry
- Our Client Service is second to none, in 2023 we were awarded ClearlyRated's 2023 Best of Staffing Client 10 Year Diamond status
Why Our Talent work with us:
- Our Talent work on some of the most innovative projects, in some of the world's most innovative companies
- Through Aquent Gymnasium, and access to our events and activations our Talent are fully equipped to train in the most in demand skills
- Our Talent Service is unmatched, in 2023 we were awarded ClearlyRated's 2023 Best of Staffing Talent 10 Year Diamond status
Why our staff stay with us:
- We champion remote working in a supportive and encouraging environment
- We value continuous learning, we each get access to a £5k per year learning fund
- We invest in our people – we are “Gold” Certified by Investor in People
- We have access to the company's beach houses in Florida & Hawaii. Yes really!
- We encourage a flexible work/life balance. We don't just say it, we mean it
- We offer an outstanding range of benefits that support every aspect of well-being
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.